Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Best Women's T-Shirts

The most popular brands of stylish women's T-Shirts I sell are Bella and American Apparel. Both offer a great looking scoop neck cotton T with cap sleeves.



This is the American Apparel version pictured here, style number #4321. The very similar Bella scoop neck T-Shirt is style number #1003, which can be seen on my web catalog by clicking the catalog button and searching for Bella 1003.

The American Apparel shirt is a bit cheaper that the Bella.

With the American Apparel, I can print 100 white shirts with a one color print for 5.25 per shirt. One hundred color shirts with a one color print are 5.95 per shirt with a dark color ink, and 6.25 per shirt with a light color ink. The one time set up fee of $35.00 for film and screen is extra.

The Bella is just a bit more expensive, and they have the advantage of not being owned by Dov Charney, but that is a whole other story!

While these are great prices, I note that I do not compete on price. I'm all about quality and service. I promise great printing and attention to detail. For example, I printed all of Margaret Cho's tour shirts from '99 to 2007. When Margaret was on tour and need another 400 shirt to magically appear at her next date in two days, I made it happen. That's what it's all about!

Steve Lafler
Manx Media

8 comments:

Jack said...

Hey this is the best women t-shirt, I have ever seen. The blog post of yours is awesome. Good work. Keep it up..;)

Print T-Shirts

Cheap Envelopes said...

Hey this is the best women t-shirt, I have ever seen. The blog post of yours is awesome. Good work. Keep it up..;)

Jimfavreur said...

Women's custom t-shirts are not really my line of expertise but they do look really good. Keep up the good work.

Tshirts India said...

In women clothing and women of every age either teen age girl or girls T Shirts are supposed to be there most comfortable and casual wear.Girl and women who ever are fashion conscious love to wear T shirts.T-shirts are one of their favourite clothing it gives them stylish look as well as dashing look with jeans.


T shirts Online

Unknown said...

Thanks for this great post. This is my first time I visit here and I like it very much. All the best!

Personilzed t Shirt | Womens t Shirts

Unknown said...

Nice blog....Keep it up

Crazy beta is ecommerce platform that deals all kind of designer women's t-shirts and many more branded items. For more information click on: www.crazybeta.com/women/collections

GarmentPrinting said...

Hello this is the best ladies shirt, I have ever observed. The blog entry of yours is amazing. Great work. Keep it up..;)

Custom T-shirt Printing - Personalised T Shirts, Sydney, Australia Garment Printing

Tech Smart Business said...

At PSI Screen Printing, We do things differently. We want to know about your business, your goals and what you need from your custom apparel. Our personalised tshirt printing service makes sure that you get exactly the result you are looking for, on time and with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.